Online Personal Self-Breema Class:
The Breema Clinic is now offering online live, personal Self-Breema sessions.
Many and varied, the movements include gentle stretches, movements, and unique postures. Each exercise provides an ideal opportunity to apply and experience the Breema principles. Practicing Self-Breema is both nurturing and energizing, and supports physical and physiological flexibility and vitality, mental clarity, and emotional balance.
Because the exercises are pure expressions of the Nine Principles of Harmony, they can be powerful catalysts for greater physical, mental, and emotional health. They support us to recognize that regardless of the outer circumstances of life, we can find a wealth of balance and harmony within ourselves.
Our online Self-Breema sessions are 30 minutes of live individual instruction over Zoom with a staff Breema Instructor from the Breema Center. They are a practical way to come to body-mind connection anywhere, at any time. This connection can then be brought to all the activities of your day.
1. Live-stream Self-Breema sessions will be held over Zoom after scheduling via the calendar above. Please note, if you are using Privacy Badger on Firefox, it may disable the widget. If you can't see the calendar, you can click here to schedule. You can schedule up to 2 hours prior to your desired time (though booking 24 hours in advance is recommended). Make sure your email address is current in your Breema Clinic account and you can receive email updates. You can find this in the My Info section once you log in. The link for using Zoom will come as an email to your address on file.
2. Please pay for either a single session or a 4-pack with the icon above, or in the Mind-Body Online Store.
3. Download the Zoom app for desktop or mobile using the same email address. Zoom for Self-Breema works best with laptops, but can also be used with iPads and smartphones. For the best experience, you’ll want to use a device with a video camera and microphone. That way, we can see and hear each other.
4. An email with the Zoom link will be sent to you no later than 10 minutes before your scheduled session. You may need to check your spam folder, if you do not see it come through.
5. The session may involve kneeling or lying on the floor. Please wear comfortable clothing, and you will need an area that has a carpet, yoga mat, or padding to support Body Comfortable.
Please feel free to reach out via email with any questions!