BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Online Personal Self-Breema Classes
Our online Self-Breema sessions are 30 minutes of live individual instruction over Zoom with a staff Breema Instructor from the Breema Center. They are a practical way to come to body-mind connection anywhere, at any time. This connection can then be brought to all the activities of your day.
Your first class is free!
Single session: $15 4-Pack: $50
Initial visit: For first-time clients, this extended session includes Breema bodywork and an introduction to Self-Breema exercises and the Nine Principles of Harmony. $75.
Our 40-minute visit includes Breema bodywork as well as personal support in working with Breema’s Nine Principles of Harmony and nurturing, energizing Self-Breema exercises. $75.
Our 25-minute visits are designed to fit anyone’s schedule and support greater balance and well-being. Many clients love this option and use it to receive Breema once a week! $50.
We also offer a special 3-visit program if you are new to the Breema Clinic.
25-minute visit program $120.
40-minute visit program $180.
Online Self-Breema How To:
1. Live-stream Self-Breema sessions will be held over Zoom after scheduling via the link above or click here to schedule. You can schedule up to 2 hours prior to your desired time (though booking 24 hours in advance is recommended). Make sure your email address is current in your Breema Clinic account and you can receive email updates. You can find this in the My Info section once you log in. The link for using Zoom will come as an email to your address on file.
2. Please pay for either a single-session or a 4-pack in the Mind-Body Online Store.
3. Download the Zoom app for desktop or mobile using the same email address. Zoom for Self-Breema works best with laptops, but can also be used with iPads and smartphones. For the best experience, you’ll want to use a device with a video camera and microphone. That way, we can see and hear each other.
4. An email with the Zoom link will be sent to you no later than 10 minutes before your scheduled session. You may need to check your spam folder, if you do not see it come through.
5. The session may involve kneeling or lying on the floor. Please wear comfortable clothing, and you will need an area that has a carpet, yoga mat, or padding to support Body Comfortable.
Please feel free to reach out via email with any questions!